In this tutorial, we are going to write an Algorithm to reverse the digits of given n-digit numbers. using this algorithm we can write a program to reverse the digits of given n-digit numbers or a number in almost most programming languages like java python c++ and c programming.
Algorithm to reverse a given number.
1. Read N.
2. Set REV:=0.
3. Repeat steps 5 and 6 while N>=0.
4. Set N:=N/10.
5. Set REV:=REV*10 + remainder.
6. Print the value of REV.
Here in the above algorithm first we read an integer variable N and then set the default value of another variable to 0. and then using the while loop we repeat steps 5 and 6. in the 4th step we set the value of N to N/10 and then set the value of REV variable to REV*10 + remainder. we will repeat these two steps till the value of N is become equal to or less than 0. and then we print the value of the REV variable and then Exit from the program.
- Algorithm to Find Maximum of Two Numbers
- Algorithm to Find Maximum of Three Numbers
- Algorithm to Input percentage From user and Print grade
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using for loop
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using while loop
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using Do While loop
- Algorithm to Find Whether a Number is Prime or Not
- Algorithm for Linear Search in Array
- Algorithm to Calculate Factorial using Function