In this tutorial, we are going to write an algorithm to print the series of 1 to N using a while loop. using this algorithm we can write a program to print the series 1 to N using a while loop in most programming languages like java python c++ and c programming.
Algorithm to print the series 1 to N using a while loop.
1. Read N.
2. Set I:=1
3. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 While I <= N:
4. Write I.
5. Set I:=I+1.
6. [End of Step 3 loop]
Here in the above algorithm, we first read an integer variable N and then set the initial value of another variable I to 1. and then using the while loop we will execute steps 4 and step 5. means first we will write the value of the I variable to the output screen and then Set the value of I to I + 1. these two step will execute till the value of I become equal to N. and then we will exit from the program.
- Algorithm to Add [Sum] two numbers
- Algorithm to Find Maximum of Two Numbers
- Algorithm to Find Maximum of Three Numbers
- Algorithm to Input percentage From user and Print grade
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using for loop
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using Do While loop
- Algorithm to Reverse a given Number
- Algorithm to Find Whether a Number is Prime or Not
- Algorithm for Linear Search in Array
- Algorithm to Calculate Factorial using Function