In this tutorial, we are going to write an algorithm to find the Maximum of three numbers. using this algorithm we can write a program to find a Maximum of three numbers in most programming languages like Java, Python, C++, and C programming.
Algorithm to find the Maximum of three numbers.
1. Read A, B, C.
2. If A > B, then:
3. If A > C, then:
4. Set MAX:=A
6. Set MAX:=C.
7. [End of If structure]
9. If B > C, then:
10. Set MAX:=B.
12. Set MAX:=C.
13. [End of If Structure.]
14. Write MAX.
Here in the above Algorithm, we first read three numbers A, B, and C. then we check if the value of A is greater than B and again we check if the value of A is greater than C then we set the value of A to the MAX variable. else we will set the value of C to the MAX variable. here first if the condition will end and in the second else condition we will check if the value of B is greater than C then we will set the value of B to the MAX variable else we will set the value of C to the MAX variable. after that, we will write the value of MAX to the output screen and the Exit from the program.
- Algorithm to Add [Sum] two numbers
- Algorithm to Find Maximum of Two Numbers
- Algorithm to Input percentage From user and Print grade
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using for loop
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using while loop
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using Do While loop
- Algorithm to Reverse a given Number
- Algorithm to Find Whether a Number is Prime or Not
- Algorithm for Linear Search in Array
- Algorithm to Calculate Factorial using Function