In this tutorial, we are going to write an algorithm to Add or Sum of two numbers. using this algorithm we can write a program to Add [Sum] two numbers in most programming languages like C, C++, Java, and Python.
Algorithm to Add [Sum] of two numbers.
1. Read A and B.
2. Set SUM := A + B.
3. Write SUM.
Here in the above algorithm we first read two integer inputs A and B. Then we set the value of the A and B variables into the SUM variable. and then write the SUM variable value on the output screen and exit from the program.
- Algorithm to Find Maximum of Two Numbers
- Algorithm to Find Maximum of Three Numbers
- Algorithm to Input percentage From user and Print grade
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using for loop
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using while loop
- Algorithm to Print the Series 1 to N using Do While loop
- Algorithm to Reverse a given Number
- Algorithm to Find Whether a Number is Prime or Not
- Algorithm for Linear Search in Array
- Algorithm to Calculate Factorial using Function